You will responsible of designing and implement complex Automation, Safety, Material Tracking and Industrial Cyber Security Systems.
Based in Stafford we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on a variety of systems and solutions in the UK Nuclear and Defence industries. We are looking for a talented engineer who can fit into teams as well as show individual initiative.
Experienced in PLC or SCADA solutions and with a number of years’ experience of undertaking software design and implementation for automation systems in an industrial environment. If appropriate you will receive training to allow your knowledge to be used to meet the requirements of a regulated market.
The benefits are very competitive and include:
- Company matched pension contributions
- Private medical care
- Child care vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working
The job role:
- System requirements specification and analysis, software design and implementation, preparation of test plans, participation in peer and formal reviews, coordinating and supporting the implementation and test of system software components.
Your Skill Set?
- Experience of design and implementation of complex medium to large sized industrial automation systems.
- Experience of PLC, SCADA or Industrial Cyber Security Solutions.
- Experience in the use of Siemens system components and development tools.
The projects you will be working on includes a range of solutions for the Nuclear and Defence industries.