To take responsibility for the successful delivery of a number of contracts for complex Automation, Safety, Material Tracking and Industrial Cyber Security systems.
Based in Stafford we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on a variety of systems and solutions in the UK Nuclear and Defence markets. We are looking for a talented Project Manager who can demonstrate a successful delivery track record of complex automation systems in a regulated environment.
Experienced in Project Management of specification, implementation and delivery of PLC and SCADA solutions and with a number of years’ experience of having full contract responsibility for achieving client satisfaction. If appropriate you will receive training to allow your knowledge to be used to meet the requirements of a regulated market.
The benefits are very competitive and include:
- Company matched pension contributions
- Private medical care
- Child care vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working
The job role:
- To successfully deliver a range of Noveum contracts on time, within budget and achieving client satisfaction whilst achieving the company’s Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety Objectives and to take part in the development of the company’s Project management methods and procedures.
Your Skill Set?
- Experience of delivering industrial automation contracts on time and to budget
- Qualified to APMP
- Demonstrable experience of taking responsibility for overseeing all aspects of meeting client requirements from contract award to handover