Based in Stafford we are looking for an experienced Hardware Engineer to work on a variety of systems and solutions in the UK Energy market. We are looking for a talented engineer who can fit into teams as well as show individual initiative.
Experienced in AutoCAD and with a number of years’ experience of undertaking electrical design for automation systems in an industrial environment. If appropriate you will receive training to allow your knowledge to be used to meet the requirements of a regulated market.
The benefits are very competitive and include:
- Company matched pension contributions
- Private medical care
- Child care vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Flexible working
The job role:
- Hardware requirements specification and analysis, hardware system design, hardware functional design, hardware specification, participation in peer and formal reviews, preparation of test plans, specification and procurement of test equipment, coordinating and supporting the manufacture and test of system components
- Liaising with internal and external manufacturing facilities to support system manufacture
- Liaising with internal and external testing teams to plan and support system design validation activities
Your Skill Set?
- Experience of small to medium volume cubicle design and assembly techniques appropriate to energy systems
- Experience of MV electrical design
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD development tools
- Familiarity with external motor control systems including power electronics, control methods and position sensor requirements
The projects you will be working on includes a range of solutions for the energy market.